Re: Generator programs can only be built with optimization enabled?

> An untested patch to do so is attached.  You can try it and, if it
> fails, there is also Rainer Orth's patch in comment #14 of the PR.

Sure, but read the date of the comment. :-)

I'm really wondering what the "Patch URL" field of the PR is for...

IMHO this PR is a striking example of the *major* problems we have been having
in the patch reviewing department for quite some time.

--
Eric Botcazou