Re: Generator programs can only be built with optimization enabled?

Paolo> So, let's please not confuse issues.  I work in the GCC directory daily.
Paolo> I type "make" there and it just works.  You can even type "make
Paolo> quickstrap" if you want:

Paolo> I think this was your suggestion, and it was implemented.

	Typing "make" in the gcc subdirectory does not do what I expect.

	Also, if "make quickstrap" is implemented, you should update the
"Top-Level Bootstrap" page in the GCC Wiki to document the current
functionality.

David