Re: Thoughts on gcc maintainership and project merging

On Wed, 24 May 2006, Zdenek Dvorak wrote:
>    Proposal:  Whenever a new pass or a major functionality is added to
> 	      gcc, a maintainer for it must be found.  Preferably the
> 	      author, or in case he from some reason is not considered
> 	      suitable, some other person must be assigned.

We can also enhance that: if you know about someone who should, in your
opinion, be elevated to maintainer status for a specific part of GCC, or
you think you are such a person, let a SC member of your choice know!

(Yes, these then tend to take a while, but we try not to drop any balls.
At least, in my TODO file I have some opens left... ;-)

Gerald