This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Where is the egg?
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Steven Bosscher <stevenb dot gcc at gmail dot com>, "Stephan T. Lavavej" <stl at nuwen dot net>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 23:34:01 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: Where is the egg?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 5 Jun 2006, Steven Bosscher wrote:
> But is it really necessary to remove the egg too? Can we have
> it back? Pleaeaeaeaese? :-)
It's still there, just transformed into an Easter egg -- hidden in the
Seriously, it did not really fit the design we inherited. I tried, and
failed. Given your (and other) requests, I now have an idea that seems
On Mon, 5 Jun 2006, Stephan T. Lavavej wrote:
> If y'all need a differently sized egg, I can generate one. (I was the one
> who traced the old JPEG to make the clean PNG.) I've still got the high-res
> master lying around.
...especially given Stephan's offer. Stephan, if you could provide an egg
of about 60% the current size, and one of about 70% (so that we can play a
bit), that would be great. Thanks!