Re: Where is the egg?

On Mon, 5 Jun 2006, Steven Bosscher wrote:
> But is it really necessary to remove the egg too?  Can we have
> it back? Pleaeaeaeaese? :-)

It's still there, just transformed into an Easter egg -- hidden in the
bushes. ;-)

Seriously, it did not really fit the design we inherited.  I tried, and
failed.  Given your (and other) requests, I now have an idea that seems
to work...

On Mon, 5 Jun 2006, Stephan T. Lavavej wrote:
> If y'all need a differently sized egg, I can generate one. (I was the one
> who traced the old JPEG to make the clean PNG.) I've still got the high-res
> master lying around.

...especially given Stephan's offer.  Stephan, if you could provide an egg
of about 60% the current size, and one of about 70% (so that we can play a
bit), that would be great.  Thanks!

Gerald