This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Generator programs can only be built with optimization enabled?
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc mailing list <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 13:29:09 -0700
- Subject: Re: Generator programs can only be built with optimization enabled?
- References: <448C7B05.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Jun 11, 2006, at 1:20 PM, Mark Mitchell wrote:
I'm using a version of mainline that's a few weeks old; is this
something that has been recently fixed?
Not really fixed, just hidden and the behavior of cgraph reverted to
what it was in 4.1.0 but you can still reproduce the failure with
-fkeep-inline-functions or compiling with Sun's CC (at default
See PR 18058 for how long this has been going on, there was a patch
but it sounds like it does not fix the full problem any more.