RE: Errors while building bootstrap GCC for "mipsisa32-elf" target

Thanks for the reply. I have tried this but when I check out GCC source
using SVN, It is 1.38 GB. I have space problem on my system so it is
difficult to check out all supported tool sources and make combined tree.

I am not able to understand, why the checkout source of GCC is so large in
size? I am using the following command to checkout source:

"svn checkout svn://gcc.gnu.org/svn/gcc/trunk gcc"

Can I use gcc4.1.1 instead of checkout GCC source to make the combined tree?