RE: Problem with address reloading

On 08 June 2006 18:54, Juul Vanderspek wrote:

> Um, this just is a collapse of some large macro.
> The original compiles into a compiler that refuses to
> reload.

  The point I was making was that if you think there's a problem with that
macro, and you've posted to the list to ask if anyone can help you analyse the
problem with the macro, then leaving out the vital details, such as the macro
itself, is a bit .... well ... you know.

  Debugging by guesswork and ESP is not recommended by most textbooks on sound
engineering practice!  Now show us yer code!

    cheers,
      DaveK