This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: ARM gcc 4.1 optimization bug.
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'Dave Korn'" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>, "'Richard Earnshaw'" <rearnsha at arm dot com>, "'Dirk Behme'" <dirk dot behme at googlemail dot com>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, "'Fengwei Yin'" <yfw dot debian at gmail dot com>, <s_j_newbury at yahoo dot co dot uk>
- Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 15:50:58 +0100
- Subject: RE: ARM gcc 4.1 optimization bug.
On 06 June 2006 15:33, Dave Korn wrote:
> In the bug report, you wrote
"You" being Fengwei Yin, of course, not Dirk Behme; apologies for my unclear
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....