This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Objective C++ Bundling
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Ranjit Mathew <rmathew at gmail dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 08:47:31 -0700
- Subject: Re: Objective C++ Bundling
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Jun 5, 2006, at 5:24 AM, Ranjit Mathew wrote:
I found out recently that with just the gcc-core and
gcc-g++ files, bootstrapping with --enable-languages=c,c++
fails since "gcc/objcp" was being processed without
Objective C front-end and runtime files being there in
the source tree.
I think this patch looks ok, but, things like this should be reviewed
by the people that run them.