Re: comparing DejaGNU results

On Jun 2, 2006, at 11:08 AM, James Lemke wrote:
I took a quick pass at implementing the comparisons in a more suitable
lanugage.  Run time is now a few seconds on both platforms.  About the
same as compare_tests on my old ibook/OSX and much faster on FC3.

Since Ben and I seem interested in this, I think we should check in this version. It seems portable enough and useful enough. Any objections from the crowd?