This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: comparing DejaGNU results
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at specifix dot com>
- To: James Lemke <jwlemke at wasabisystems dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 18:13:21 -0700
- Subject: Re: comparing DejaGNU results
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
James Lemke wrote:
I wanted some mechanical way to compare the output of dejagnu runs
between releases, etc.
Did you look at contrib/compare_tests? It does something very similar
to what your script is doing.
Jim Wilson, GNU Tools Support, http://www.specifix.com