This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: comparing DejaGNU results
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: bje at au1 dot ibm dot com (Ben Elliston)
- Cc: law at redhat dot com (Jeffrey Law), Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot COM (Joe Buck), jwlemke at wasabisystems dot com (James Lemke), gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 20:58:49 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: comparing DejaGNU results
> > > I thought that Jeff Law had something that compared .sum files back when
> > > he was RM. The description of what you wrote sounds similar.
> > Don't we have a comparison script in the "contrib" subdirectory?
> If that script does indeed work, then I'd like to distribute it with
> DejaGnu. There used to be a number of similar scripts in DejaGnu's
> contrib directory, but none of them worked, so I removed them all.
It does work the last time I used it which was last year.
It might also need to be expanded for KFAIL/KPASS for gdb.