Re: GCC Port (gcc backend) for Microchip PICMicro microcontroller

Ok I was wrong. Maybe you could contact John Elliott
(john.elliott@microchip.com), because I 'm not an English native speaker
and I don't understand all the juridic terms. I also think that the
goodness of the question often makes the goodness of the answer.

Best regards,

Francois Poulain

Le dimanche 09 avril 2006 Ã 21:49 -0500, Aaron W. LaFramboise a Ãcrit :