Help needed on libgcc.a

Hi,

I'm adding some assembly floating point functions to bfin port. These
functions are much faster than those in fp-bit.c. However, they relax
some IEEE floating point standard rules for checking inputs against
NaN. So I think we'd better to call them only when -ffast-math or
-ffinite-math-only is added.

What I want is tell gcc to link specific libgcc-fast-fp.a, which
contains these assembly functions if there is -ffast-match or
-ffinite-math-only. Otherwise, let gcc link ordinary libgcc.a. Is
there any existing target doing this or similar things?

Thanks,
Jie