GCC Torture documentation required

Hello Respected Sir/Madam,

We are using the GCC Torture which has been downloaded from your
website. It would be highly helpful if we could the documentation for
these GCC Torture as to what each test case is testing, and intension of
the testcase in the Torture testsuite.

Your help with this regard would be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Jayashree.