Re: ACATS c460008 and VRP (was: Bootstrap failure on trunk: x86_64-linux-gnu)

> Richard, Arnaud, could you check amongst GNAT experts if for such types
> (non power of two modulus), it's not worth enabling overflow checks by
> default now that we have VRP doing non trivial optimisations? People
> using non power of two modulus are not caring for performance anyway, so
> having a compliant implementation by default won't harm.

Changing compilation options to paper over potential bugs is IMHO not the best
approach, especially if the new options are little used.  And the current
implementation of -gnato makes it a "heavy" option, not a "light" one.

--
Eric Botcazou