This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: Bootstrap failure on sparc*-sun-solaris2.10


 > I'm not entirely understanding why this breaks now when
 > insn-conditions.o was fine, but a potential big-hammer fix is to put
 > #if GCC_VERSION >= 3001 ... #endif around most of the includes, like
 > in the appended patch.  Would you please try it?
 > zw
 > 
 > 	* genconditions.c (write_header): In generated code, #if
 > 	out all headers and fake declarations, except bconfig.h
 > 	and system.h, when not compiling with GCC >= 3.0.1.
 > 	(write_conditions): Tweak commentary in generated code.

Okay, now I get:

   cc -c -g -DIN_GCC -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -DGENERATOR_FILE -I. -Ibuild
     -I../../egcc-SVN20060124/gcc -I../../egcc-SVN20060124/gcc/build
     -I../../egcc-SVN20060124/gcc/../include
     -I../../egcc-SVN20060124/gcc/../libcpp/include
     -I../../egcc-SVN20060124/gcc/../libdecnumber -I../libdecnumber -o
     build/gencondmd.o build/gencondmd.c
   "build/gencondmd.c", line 60: incomplete struct/union/enum c_test: insn_conditions
   "build/gencondmd.c", line 1952: warning: syntax error:  empty initializer
   "build/gencondmd.c", line 1952: cannot recover from previous errors
   cc: acomp failed for build/gencondmd.c
   make[3]: *** [build/gencondmd.o] Error 2
   
(I'm going to sleep, so I won't be able to test anything more until
tomorrow.)

--
Kaveh R. Ghazi			ghazi@caip.rutgers.edu


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]