This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

m68k-rtems (elf) does not build on head


Hi,

I updated this morning and the head does not
build m68k-rtems which most likely means that
m68k-elf does not build as well. My last
build of this was Jan 17.

gcc -c -g -O2 -DIN_GCC -DCROSS_COMPILE -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wno-variadic-macros -Wold-style-definition -Wmissing-format-attribute -fno-common -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/../include -I../../gcc/gcc/../libcpp/include -I../../gcc/gcc/../libdecnumber -I../libdecnumber ../../gcc/gcc/tree.c -o tree.o
In file included from ../../gcc/gcc/targhooks.c:67:
../../gcc/gcc/optabs.h:25:24: error: insn-codes.h: No such file or directory
In file included from ../../gcc/gcc/targhooks.c:67:
../../gcc/gcc/optabs.h:44: warning: ISO C forbids forward references to ‘enum’ types


--joel


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]