This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |
| Other format: | [Raw text] | |
VI everyone, I just experienced the following internal compiler error: Making all in main make[3]: Entering directory `/var/tmp/portage/xorg-server-1.0.1-r1/work/xorg-server-1.0.1/GL/mesa/main' if /bin/sh ../../../libtool --mode=compile i386-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../../../include -I../../../include -I../../../include -I../../../include -I../../../include -I../../../include -I/var/tmp/portage/xorg-server-1.0.1-r1/work/Mesa-6.4.1/include -I../X -I../array_cache -I../glapi -I../main -I../math -I../shader -I../swrast -I../swrast_setup -I../tnl -I.. -I../../../hw/xfree86/os-support -DXFree86Server -DIN_MODULE -DXFree86Module -DXFree86LOADER -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wnested-externs -fno-strict-aliasing -D_BSD_SOURCE -DHAS_FCHOWN -DHAS_STICKY_DIR_BIT -I../../../include -I../../../include -I../../../Xext -I../../../composite -I../../../damageext -I../../../xfixes -I../../../Xi -I../../../mi -I../../../miext/shadow -I../../../miext/damage -I../../../render -I../../../randr -I../../../fb -I../../../lbx -fPIC -DPIC -march=athlon-xp -maccumulate-outgoing-args -mfpmath=387 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -Os -freorder-blocks -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -funit-at-a-time -frename-registers -finline-functions-called-once -ftree-ch -ftree-loop-linear -ftree-loop-im -ftree-loop-ivcanon -fivopts -ftree-vectorize -fweb -funswitch-loops -fbranch-target-load-optimize -fdelete-null-pointer-checks -ftree-store-ccp -ftree-vrp -MT texcompress_fxt1.lo -MD -MP -MF ".deps/texcompress_fxt1.Tpo" \ -c -o texcompress_fxt1.lo `test -f 'texcompress_fxt1.c' || echo './'`texcompress_fxt1.c; \ then mv -f ".deps/texcompress_fxt1.Tpo" ".deps/texcompress_fxt1.Plo"; \ else rm -f ".deps/texcompress_fxt1.Tpo"; exit 1; \ fi i386-pc-linux-gnu-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../../../include -I../../../include -I../../../include -I../../../include -I../../../include -I../../../include -I/var/tmp/portage/xorg-server-1.0.1-r1/work/Mesa-6.4.1/include -I../X -I../array_cache -I../glapi -I../main -I../math -I../shader -I../swrast -I../swrast_setup -I../tnl -I.. -I../../../hw/xfree86/os-support -DXFree86Server -DIN_MODULE -DXFree86Module -DXFree86LOADER -Wall -Wpointer-arith -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -Wnested-externs -fno-strict-aliasing -D_BSD_SOURCE -DHAS_FCHOWN -DHAS_STICKY_DIR_BIT -I../../../include -I../../../include -I../../../Xext -I../../../composite -I../../../damageext -I../../../xfixes -I../../../Xi -I../../../mi -I../../../miext/shadow -I../../../miext/damage -I../../../render -I../../../randr -I../../../fb -I../../../lbx -fPIC -DPIC -march=athlon-xp -maccumulate-outgoing-args -mfpmath=387 -pipe -fomit-frame-pointer -Os -freorder-blocks -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -funit-at-a-time -frename-registers -finline-functions-called-once -ftree-ch -ftree-loop-linear -ftree-loop-im -ftree-loop-ivcanon -fivopts -ftree-vectorize -fweb -funswitch-loops -fbranch-target-load-optimize -fdelete-null-pointer-checks -ftree-store-ccp -ftree-vrp -MT texcompress_fxt1.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/texcompress_fxt1.Tpo -c texcompress_fxt1.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/texcompress_fxt1.o texcompress_fxt1.c: In function 'fxt1_encode': texcompress_fxt1.c:1353: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault Please submit a full bug report, with preprocessed source if appropriate. make[3]: *** [texcompress_fxt1.lo] Error 1 make[3]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/xorg-server-1.0.1-r1/work/xorg-server-1.0.1/GL/mesa/main' make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1 make[2]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/xorg-server-1.0.1-r1/work/xorg-server-1.0.1/GL/mesa' make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1 make[1]: Leaving directory `/var/tmp/portage/xorg-server-1.0.1-r1/work/xorg-server-1.0.1/GL' make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1 Preprocessed source is attached for reference due to the lack of web space. Please CC me on replies, as I'm not yet subscribed to the list. Regards, Chris
Attachment:
failure.c.gz
Description: application/gzip
Attachment:
pgp00000.pgp
Description: PGP signature
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |