This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ggc 3.3.2 on aix 5.2 long long type?
- From: Jack Lloyd <lloyd at randombit dot net>
- To: sabreman <steve dot heck at am dot sony dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 12:10:37 -0500
- Subject: Re: ggc 3.3.2 on aix 5.2 long long type?
- References: <2308440.post@talk.nabble.com>
The general problem is probably the same as PR 13358 (one that I've wished was
fixed for a while, myself). Unfortunately there is no way as of now to disable
this warning, short of disabling warnings entirely.
-Jack
On Tue, Jan 10, 2006 at 01:18:11PM -0800, sabreman (sent by Nabble.com) wrote:
>
> I getting the following warning with unsigned long long world_wide_name; (scsi_buf.h).
>
> warning : integer constant is too large for "long" type.
>
> Is there a swich I need to add?
>
> I am just using: gcc -o test test.c
>
> Thanks!
> --
> View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/ggc-3.3.2-on-aix-5.2-long-long-type--t890504.html#a2308440
> Sent from the gcc - Dev forum at Nabble.com.
>