This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Missing GNAT docs (was Broken Links on Your Online Docs Web Page?)
- From: Jonathan Wakely <cow at compsoc dot man dot ac dot uk>
- To: Chris Miller <cmiller at lnxw dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 21:25:29 +0000
- Subject: Missing GNAT docs (was Broken Links on Your Online Docs Web Page?)
- References: <000001c61613$a6e3e260$968011ac@ducky1>
On Tue, Jan 10, 2006 at 10:28:26AM -0800, Chris Miller wrote:
>
> On your online docs web page (http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/), all the links
> for GCC 3.4.5 GNAT User's Guide bring up a message that the page cannot be
> found.
>
> The paths for the links look consistent in their format to other links that
> work, which makes me wonder if the docs just aren't there or are there, but
> with filenames or directory names that don't match the link.
>
> I was interested in having access to the PDF and HTML links for the 3.4.5
> GNAT User's Guide. Can you help?
Hi,
I can't help to put the 3.4.5 docs there, but the 3.4.4 docs are
available, just change the 5 in the broken URLs to a 4.
I don't know for certain, but I doubt the changes were very significant.
jon
--
"Anybody who hates dogs and loves whiskey can't be all bad."
- W.C. Fields