This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

gcc 4.0.2 compiled on AIX 5.3 (53A)


Here is my script to compile. The ulimit is because I log in as a user and then su to root so I have the normal user limits which is too small. See:

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-help/2005-05/msg00105.html

and its follow ups for more info.

The CONFIG_SHELL is set because without it the configure of libstdc++ would take more than a day to complete. See:

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-help/2005-05/msg00307.html

and its follow ups for more info.

I started with gcc 3.3.2.

#!/bin/sh

ulimit -S -d unlimited
export CONFIG_SHELL=/usr/local/bin/bash
../gcc-4.0.2/configure -v \
	--disable-nls \
	--with-libiconv-prefix=/usr \
	--enable-languages=c,c++ 2>&1 | tee CONF-OUT
gmake bootstrap > MAKE-OUT 2>&1



Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]