This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: svn access on RHEL 4.0
- From: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- To: Bradley Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 23:20:31 -0800
- Subject: Re: svn access on RHEL 4.0
- References: <C31B8477-32BC-4565-9FFE-345EC77CC983@math.purdue.edu>
On Fri, Jan 06, 2006 at 10:35:36PM -0600, Bradley Lucier wrote:
> I'm having all kinds of trouble running svn on my RHEL 4.0 system. A
> typical example of what's happening is:
>
> euler-62% svn cleanup
> svn: XML parser failed in 'gcc/testsuite/gcc.dg/special'
>
> I first got that message when I tried contrib/gcc_update after doing
> a svn checkout. Now I just get
>
> euler-63% contrib/gcc_update
> Updating SVN tree
> svn: Working copy '.' locked
> svn: run 'svn cleanup' to remove locks (type 'svn help cleanup' for
> details)
> Adjusting file timestamps
> SVN update of full tree failed.
>
>
> Does anyone have any helpful ideas of what to do?
>
I built/installed svn and related rpms from FC4 on RHEL 4. It works
for me.
H.J.