GCC CompileFarm online

The GCC CompileFarm machines are now online, many thanks to the
jexiste.org staff and to the FSF France staff for making this possible.

GCC developpers wishing to get ssh access should send me their
preferred login together with the line to add to their
$HOME/.ssh/authorized_keys to allow for passwordless login.

I'm off to work, more around 10pm Paris time.

Laurent