GCC 3.4.6 Release status

This is an update to

  http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2005-12/msg00007.html

As in the previous round, please consider every weekly snapshot from
gcc-3_4-branch as a release candidate for testing.

Schedule:

   The tentative release date is end of February 2006.

   I'll make official prerelease tarballs on February 16, 2005.

   For reasons that would be classified as personal, I anticipate not
being available during the week of mid January 2006.

   Unless I hear otherwise, I also anticipate GCC 3.4.6 being the last
release from the 3.4.x series.

--
                                                       Gabriel Dos Reis
                                           gdr@integrable-solutions.net