Re: GNU Classpath development and gcc integration

On Sun, 4 Dec 2005, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> We try really hard not to disrupt the normal flow of GCC development.
> For any large build/integration changes we contact Mark Mitchell as
> release manager, but should probably also more often post a note to the
> main gcc list in the future.

That would be nice.  And we could add the occasional accountment to the
gcc.gnu.org frontpage, for example.  (I saw that you(?) already raised the
issue of adding material to the release notes; that's good PR as well.)

> If we somehow fail and we cause any trouble, please do let us know on
> the java@gcc.gnu.org list. We try very hard to solve any issues asap.

Indeed, I'm positively surprised by the quick responses I've been getting!

Gerald