Re: Torbjorn's ieeelib.c

BTW, here is the original thread I had started:

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2003-04/msg00695.html

> > There was a thread discussing all this, when I was interested in doing
> > the work.  I mailed rms directly, and he said it was ok to use the
> > glibc bits in gcc regardless of the LGPL/GPL disparity.
>
> Do you happen to have a pointer, or a copy of that message?  If that
> route ends up making the most sense, then it would be nice to have our
> ducks in a row.

Argh... I've grepped all over my harddrive, but can't find it.  But
I *am* sure I sent a mail to rms explaining the whole thing, and he
responded positively.  Perhaps he can remember the conversation?

Sorry.