This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |
| Other format: | [Raw text] | |
I am currently working on the debug_frame info emission in our C/C++ compiler (based on Open64) and I have recently come across optimized code which I don't know how to handle.
Reposting this question to increasingly unrelated lists is not likely to help you find an answer :-)
OK, thanks for clarifying the situation.It's also unclear to me if I can/should use the remember_state/restore_state dwarf operators.
Indeed, what is the rule?There's no rule, just documentation of how they work - if you can run through the CFI stack machine and get the right results, you could use them.
| Index Nav: | [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index] | |
|---|---|---|
| Message Nav: | [Date Prev] [Date Next] | [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] |