This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: Updating a subversion directory?


In fact, I believe that using "username@" does not work when using SVN over
http://. You have to use --username for that (and yes, it sucks).

I long ago wrote a 'gccvs' script that simply reads: #! /bin/ksh export CVS_RSH=ssh cvs -d :ext:jkj@gcc.gnu.org/cvs/gcc $@

and I now reflexivly type 'gccvs update' or whatever.

I fully anticiptae creating a similar 'gccsvn' and adding
and special args I need to get it working. This way you
aren't surprised by accidental environment variable changes
etc. Maybe you want to do that if you dont like using
--username all the time.

Kean


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]