This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: Moving to subversion?


On Mon, Oct 17, 2005 at 03:25:18PM -0400, Daniel Berlin wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-10-17 at 12:15 -0700, Steve Kargl wrote:
> > What's the magic incantation to get gcc with subversion?
> > I've read the wiki page, but 
> > 
> > troutmask:sgk[205] svn co svn+ssh://gcc.gnu.org/svn/gcc/trunk
> > Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-with-mic).
> > svn: Connection closed unexpectedly
> 
> Uh, since it appears you are logged in with a different name, you want
> svn co svn+ssh://kargl@gcc.gnu.org/svn/gcc/trunk

Odd, I don't need to do anything special with cvs.  I do 
all my gfortran development with my sgk@troutmask account
and my ssh key on gcc.gnu.org is for sgk@troutmask.

Thanks for the tip.  svn is now happily grabbing a copy of trunk.

-- 
Steve


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]