This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Severe problems with vectorizing stuff in 4.0.3 HEAD
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: jkj at sco dot com, gcc mailing list <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 15:17:20 -0400
- Subject: Re: Severe problems with vectorizing stuff in 4.0.3 HEAD
- References: <435002D3.5040208@sco.com> <008f5701a98cba6c65781d8f71436fbe@physics.uc.edu>
On Fri, Oct 14, 2005 at 03:13:55PM -0400, Andrew Pinski wrote:
>
> On Oct 14, 2005, at 3:11 PM, Kean Johnston wrote:
>
> >All,
> >
> >I am getting a lot of test suite failures with almost all of
> >the vect/* tests. I am using pr18400.c from the test suite
> >as an example here, becuase its about the smallest one I
> >can find. Here is what is generated at -O2:
>
>
> Can you just fix your OS instead?
Could you possibly give an even less helpful response? Please, make an
effort to be polite and helpful if you're going to answer questions.
If you're saying that Kean's assumptions about the incoming stack
alignment are wrong, why? What should it be?
Note, I don't know or care about the answer. I'm just annoyed at your
tone.
--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery, LLC