Gomp and C++?

Hi,

during the last weeks there has been a great deal of activity on the gomp-branch, which
I find very exciting, since I work on some OpenMP-enabled codes and would like to become more
independent of the Intel compilers.
Unfortunately these codes are all written in C++ :(
So here is my question: are there any plans for OpenMP support in C++ in the near future,
or will the C and Fortran parts be finished first?

Thanks in advance,
  Martin