Re: System header warning exemptions and delta debugging don't mix well

 > Short story:
 > To make delta debugging more useful, gcc's STL system headers should
 > all compile without warnings at the highest error checking level
 > without the use of hardcoded warning suppressions in the compiler
 > based on whether the code is in a system header or not (see
 > http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2005-07/msg00049.html for an example
 > of such a suppression).

How bad is it?  Can you compile all the headers with -Wsystem-headers
and -W -Wall and see how many problems there are?

Then we can see how hard it is to fix.

Once that's done, then we can perhaps evaluate how to keep this from
regressing.

		--Kaveh
--
Kaveh R. Ghazi			ghazi@caip.rutgers.edu