Re: On which platforms is -fvisibility supported?

Dave Korn wrote:

> [...]

Jonathan Turkanis wrote: > I've asked this question twice at gcc-help, but got no response.

I didn't even get a sarcastic response! :-P

The end result is that a *user* with a question about the documentation, must grep the souce.

--
Jonathan Turkanis
www.kangaroologic.com