Re: Minimum/maximum operators are deprecated?

>> It was an ill-defined and poorly maintained language extension that was
>> broken in many cases.  Proper replacements exist in standard C++:
>
>I am well aware of std::min/max. But they are not what I would call a 'proper
>replacement', but that probably depends from the point of view.
>
>I just hit an ICE when it comes to overwriting those operators. Maybe nobody
>has ever tried to do this before :-) So there is probably no point in
>submitting a bug report?

Your best hope to get a bug fixed is to submit it to bugzilla with a
minimal testcase.  Hopefully some kind volunteer will spend their
valuable time to fix it.  But if you don't report it, tough, don't
complain about it...

--
Peter Barada
peter@the-baradas.com