Re: -fprofile-generate and -fprofile-use

I do not see this flag in gcc3.4.4.

perflab2% gcc -o conftest -O3 -march=pentium4
-fmove-loop-invariants conftest.c
cc1: error: unrecognized command line option
"-fmove-loop-invariants"

Am I missing something?

-girish

--- Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver@atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz>