Uninitialized use warning message

Hello everyone,

There is a warning message I would dearly love to see improved
a little. Its the one where you use a variable without it being
initialized first:

foo.c:123: warning: `foo' might be used unitialized in this function

Obviously, there was some code somewhere that used variable
`foo' to trigger the warning. What I would dearly love to see
is the warning message be a bit more informative, along the
lines of:

  foo.c:123: warning: `foo' might be used unitialized in this function
  foo.c:234: warning: possible use of unitialized `foo'
  foo.c:345: warning: possible use of unitialized `foo'

You get the idea. Does anyone else think this would be useful?
Do we even have sufficient data available to be able to produce
such warnings? I figured I'd ask first before diving into the code.

Kean