RE: How do I disable classes of test?

----Original Message----

  Yep.  The attached patch shows how to extend the testsuite to add a whole
load of useful test-enable/disable-per-feature functionality.  After
applying this patch, you could add a line reading

set_board_info no_floating_point 0

to your board.exp and any testfile that contains the words 'float' or
'double' will be skipped.  It's just a crude line-based substring match, so
there will be false positives.  The patch is against 3.3.3, but should be
easily ported to newer or older versions, within reason.  It could be
reworked to allow cleverer regex searching if desired, but I didn't want to
make it overly slow.

    cheers,
      DaveK