Re: Question on accessing and using binfos

<Primrose.Mbanefo@Infineon.com> writes:

> > I'm wondering if I can get information from here on how to use the
> > binfo macros.
> >
> What are the binfo access functions for gcc 3.4.1? I'm having trouble
> creating the html files for gcc and I've been told BINFO_BASE_BINFO and
> BINFO_BASE_ITERATE, which I found on the onlinedocs, are only for the
> latest gcc which I don't have yet.

The internal documentation for gcc 3.4.1 comes with the source code,
and you can build it by doing, e.g., 'make html' or 'make dvi'.  Look
for the file(s) named gccint.  In there you will see documentation for
TYPE_BINFO, BINFO_BASETYPES, etc.

Hope that helps.

Ian