Re: strange error on gcc 4.1.0

Andreas,
     Are you sure gnu gcc shouldn't support this? I see -bundle under the
Machine Dependent Options under Darwin options which are not marked as
APPLE-ONLY. I understood that to mean that it should be present in the
gnu gcc compiler (like -all_load which is in the same list and is
supported). Fortunately MacOS X 10.4 now supports a more linux-like dyload
that can use standard dynamic libraries .so files instead of just bundles
for shared library modules.
              Jack