Re: Problem compiling libstdc++ is current 4.0.2 cvs (volatile strikesagain)

The GCC team has been urged to drop support for SCO
Unix from GCC, as a protest against SCO's irresponsible
> aggression against free software and GNU/Linux.
> We have decided to take no action at this time, as we
no longer believe that SCO is a serious threat.

What part of *NO ACTION* was unclear to you?

For more on the FSF's position regarding SCO's attacks on free software, please read:

http://www.fsf.org/licensing/sco/

Where in any of those pages does it state that GCC is not supported on SCO? Or that *any other GNU project* is not supported on SCO?

I was taught never to enter a battle of wits with an
unarmed opponent, so I shall simply exercise my right
to ignore any future drivel from you.

# find . -name ChangeLog\* | xargs grep -iE 'Haren|themis' | wc -l
0
# find . -name ChangeLog\* | xargs grep -iE 'kean|jkj' | wc -l
21

I rest my case.

Kean