Re: tr1::unordered_set<double> bizarre rounding behavior (x86)

Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:

>| Sorry, I am not on the gcc team (I am working on constraint solvers rather
>| than compilers). I performed this review purely voluntarily.
>
>And it is clearly welcome!  I hope more will follow :-)

Indeed.

However, sorry, as a matter of politeness, in my opinion expressions
like "absurdity" or "very  bad way" are much better accepted if
accompanied by corresponding constructive contributions. Or,
alternately, just avoid such extreme statements and offer analyses
preferring technical terms and citations, as you basically just did,
thanks about that.

Paolo.