This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: FORTH frontend?


> There are a few diffciulties here, particularly with addressing the
> open stack in an efficient way.
> 
> This problem is probably going to get a little off-topic for this
> group, and it may be better to discuss this on comp.lang.forth.
I wasn't asking about the langauge implementation.  What I want to know is
how to plug a frontend I write into GCC's code-generator and optimizer.

Samuel Lauber
-- 
_______________________________________________
Surf the Web in a faster, safer and easier way:
Download Opera 8 at http://www.opera.com

Powered by Outblaze


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]