This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada test suite
- From: Arnaud Charlet <charlet at adacore dot com>
- To: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 10:07:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: Ada test suite
- References: <email@example.com>
> Some time ago, someone posted a patch which provided beginnings of a
> general-purpose Ada test suite infrastructure (in addition to the
> current ACATS tests, which cannot be used for regression tests). The
Note that this is technically incorrect: the ACATS infrastructure can
be used for regression tests, as long as they are using the few acats packages
to report success/failure. See the directory tests/gcc.
> patch was not integrated, and I can't find it at the moment. 8-(
> Does anybody know which patch I'm talking about?
There is a GCC PR about it, so it should be fairly easy to find.
I have no knowledge on expect nor the dejagnu framework, so that's why I
haven't commented on the proposed patch, otherwise the general idea is fine.