Ada test suite

Some time ago, someone posted a patch which provided beginnings of a
general-purpose Ada test suite infrastructure (in addition to the
current ACATS tests, which cannot be used for regression tests).  The
patch was not integrated, and I can't find it at the moment. 8-(

Does anybody know which patch I'm talking about?