gcc 4.0 miscompilation on sparc(32) with ultrasparc optmization

Hi all,

this is just a tiny note, that gcc-4.0 does produce miscompiled binaries
on sparc(32)-linux with -mcpu=ultrasparc. Some binaries work, however many such as bash, curl or gzip segfault.

I know this is not a reduced testcase, just a note. I try to invest some time over the weekend to debug this and hopefully produce a reduced testcase. So far this only happens with v9 or above optmiizations. v8 optimized binaries pass checking.

Yours,

--
René Rebe - Rubensstr. 64 - 12157 Berlin (Europe / Germany)
            http://www.exactcode.de/ | http://www.t2-project.org/