Re: [RFA] Which is better? More and simplier patterns? Fewerpatterns with more embedded code?

> I like the more and simplier patterns approach but I'm wondering what
> the general recommendation is?

Mostly what I go for in individual insns,though I try to make sure that
the lengths are equal and it's something generated by the named
patterns. I.e. make sure that the patterns you do have don't have a lot
of multiple insns to accomplish a single task, but also make sure that
you're generating the insns in the first place :)

-eric