Re: GCC 4.1: Buildable on GHz machines only?

Gary Funck wrote:

> [...]

libjava is built on everything but vax and mips.  Bootstrapping core
might be better but do the configure on the fly it's not as easy as
it used to be.

It would be nice if bootstrap emitted timestamps when it was started
and when it completed a stage so one could just look at the make output.

Regardless, GCC4.1 is a computational pig.
--
Matt Thomas                     email: matt@3am-software.com
3am Software Foundry              www: http://3am-software.com/bio/matt/