This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libstdc++ problem after compiling gcc-4.0 with the -fvisibity-inlines
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at suse dot de>
- To: Panagiotis Papadakos <papadako at ics dot forth dot gr>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 21:07:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: libstdc++ problem after compiling gcc-4.0 with the -fvisibity-inlines
- References: <Pine.GSO.4.58.0504262150580.309@calliope>
Panagiotis Papadakos wrote:
>I just compiled gcc-4.0 with the fvisibility-inlines-hidden option,
>and I get undefined symbols when linking c++ code with libstdc++.
>For example this simple c++ file does not compile:
Can you please compare what you are seeing with libstdc++/19664? I
believe it's the same thing.
I have somewhere the trivial libstdc++-v3 patch, which seems needed in
any case, but I'm holding it back because there are also issues with the
compiler proper. Honestly, I'm not sure to fully understand the whole
complex tangle, at the moment :-(