This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: sjlj exceptions?
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Thorsten Glaser <tg at 66h dot 42h dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 11:29:27 -0700
- Subject: Re: sjlj exceptions?
- References: <Pine.BSO.4.61L.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Apr 26, 2005, at 1:00 AM, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
when porting gcc (still 3.4.4), how do I exactly know whether I
need to pass --enable-sjlj-exceptions to configure?
You should never need it.
Is there a test case which fails if I need it and have it not
enabled, and passes otherwise (disabled and not needed, or
You can try eh*.C from check-g++, if they all mostly pass, you're
set, if not the above might work around the fact there is more work
to be done.